How to apply...
Complete the enrollment and inclusion forms, submit the registration fee to hold your child’s position, an advance payment of one month's tuition is due at the time of registration or no later than May 1, 2017. The advance payment is credited to the last month of the school year (May) and is non refundable. The health form is due before the first day of school with early enrollment or within 30 days of the first day of attendance for those who register after the school year begins.
Scholarships are available to qualifying families.
To learn more about Covenant Community Preschool schedules and curriculum, call to schedule an appointment to tour our school.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to obtain information about our school. Click the links on the right side of this page to download the forms that can expedite the registration process.
We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you and your child.
Contact us at 704-616-9253 or [email protected]reschool.com for information or assistance. We look forward to hearing from you!
CCP Registration Policy
- The registration fee is due at the time of registration, and must accompany the completed application form and signed policy form.
- A registration fee is charged any time during the year, regardless of when the child is enrolled.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and separate from the monthly tuition fee.
Payment of Fees
- An advance payment of one month’s tuition is due by May 1st or at the time of registration to confirm your child's class position. The advance tuition payment is credited to the month of May and is non-refundable. In the event the fees are not paid, the space will be released for another child.
- The remaining 8 monthly tuition payments are due on the first day of each month, beginning with September 1st, unless other arrangements are made with the Preschool Director. A fee of $20.00 is charged for payment received after the fifteenth of the month.
- Monthly fees are payable in full, regardless of absenteeism or date of withdrawal (see below).
- When tuition or fees are due and payable from the preceding year, past due fees must be paid in full by May 1st, or the child’s space for the coming year will be released.
The director of Covenant Community Preschool must be notified in writing 4 weeks in advance of withdrawal from school. Fees are due until the end of the withdrawal period, regardless of child's attendance.
Click on the red links to download each form.
Print and keep for your records.
Print and complete.
Send a copy of child's insurance card.
Print read and sign.
Print and complete top portion, have child's doctor complete and sign bottom portion. Supply a copy of child's immunizations. Every child must have a current health certificate.