Spring and Summer
Use the registration links in the “Helpful links” section to register, to consign and select your drop-off appointment. Volunteer shifts are open.
- We accept tags from other sales: If you also consign at another sale, we know it can be a hassle to switch your tags for our sale. Under certain conditions, we will accept tags from other sales. This option will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis, so please email us if you’d like to be considered for this option.
- Don’t have time to tag, but still want to help CCP? If you’d like to donate your items to the preschool, we will tag them for you! If you choose this option, 100% of sale proceeds will go toward the preschool. (We’re offering this option because many people have said they’d prefer to just donate their items to the school, which we certainly appreciate!)
- Volunteer incentives: We have shop-early benefits for our volunteers to make them more enticing. Please consider volunteering with us!
Shop one hour early (Friday at 5 pm) and receive 70% of sale proceeds
10+ hour volunteers: Shop Friday at 10:30 am and receive 80% of sale proceeds!
9 hours: Shop Friday at 11:00 am
8 hours: Shop Friday at 11:30 am
7 hours: Shop Friday at noon
6 hours: Shop Friday at 12:30 pm
5 hours: Shop Friday at 1:00 pm
***Sale closed 2:15-4:00 pm***
4 hours: Shop Friday at 4:00 pm
3 hours: Shop Friday at 4:30 pm
2 hours: Shop Friday at 5:00 pm
1 hour: Shop Friday at 5:30 pm
Note: Consignors who also volunteer may combine their time. For example, a consignor who volunteers 5 hours may shop at noon (instead of at 1 pm with the 5-hour volunteers). And a consignor who volunteers 4 hours may shop at 12:30pm.
- 100% of our sale proceeds will go toward student scholarships: 100% of sale proceeds will go toward student scholarships. So while our consignors are making money for their own families, they’re also helping other families provide a high-quality preschool education for their children!
- Location: Christ Church at 3415 Union Road in Gastonia.
- Opening registration early gives you the option to tag your items or
work with your old inventory whenever it is convenient with your schedule. Use the registration links in the “Helpful links” section
below to register to consign at the sale and select your drop-off appointment.
Volunteer shifts will be opened closer to the sale date.
- Share the news about our sales with your contacts! Like our Facebook page and share posts- invite everyone to shop!
- Other ways to help CCP:
- Register for AmazonSmile! Since you’re already helping CCP through our consignment sales, why not support us through your Amazon purchases as well? Through the AmazonSmile charitable-giving program, Amazon donates 0.5% of every sale to the charity of your choice (don’t worry, you still get the same Amazon products, prices, and service). To select CCP as your charity, visit http://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-1620113. Thank you for considering this easy way to raise even more money for our preschool!
For more information
We’re here to help! Please email (email@example.com) or call us (704-616-9253) if you have questions or need additional information.
Like our Facebook page! The more "likes" we have the more people who will know about the sale! More consignors and shoppers make the sale better for everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to commonly asked questions about our semiannual consignment sales.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Questions about the sale
Questions about becoming a consignor
Questions about shopping
Other information about our sale
How do I become a VENDOR at your sale? If you are interested in vending outside on the covered walk, just beyond the cash reregisters please contact us.
We appreciate your time and effort to consign with us!