Covenant Community Preschool
Company Name: ________________________________________________________(as desired listed on shirt or banner)
Company Contact: _________________________________________________________________
Email: ___________________________________ Phone: ___________________________________
Support COVENANT COMMUNITY PRESCHOOL by becoming a sponsor!
Your donation is 100% tax-deductible and WILL make a difference in the lives of young children in Gaston County!
All funds go directly to the school.
Would your business benefit from local advertisement?
Individuals and businesses can gain cost effective marketing and advertising in our area with sponsorship!
Please mark your desired sponsorship / benefit level-
- Bronze level $50- Your company name listed on our school website
- Silver $150- Perks of bronze sponsorship plus Facebook advertising of your business on the school Facebook page.
- Gold $250- Perks of silver sponsorship plus your company name on our school t-shirt and your company name on our biannual consignment sale flier (2000 total)
- Platinum $500- Perks of gold sponsorship plus your company name on a banner to be displayed (visible from Union Road) at the preschool.
We are thankful for the support of our business community, and we need your help!
Sponsorship is a win/win for young children and your business!
If you have questions, please contact Lynda at [email protected] or 704-616-9253
Send a check or we can invoice you with PayPal. (Your email address is required for PayPal)
Mail or email form by August 1, 2017
Covenant Community Preschool
3415 Union Road
Gastonia, NC 28054
Email address- [email protected]
IRS Nonprofit Tax ID #45-1620113
Covenant Community Preschool is a half-day early childhood program serving children ages one to five years old. We are a high quality, research-based, Christian school offering scholarships to qualifying families.
Like most private schools; tuition doesn’t cover our entire operating need. And this is a good thing! In fact, Covenant Community Preschool operates with a tuition gap that ranges between 20% to 25%. Operating with a gap allows us to offer lower tuition to make high-quality education accessible and affordable to more families. For the 2016-17 school year, that gap is about $600 per student.
So having a tuition gap is not necessarily a bad thing – but it does raise a crucial question. “How to cover expenses?” We reach out and partner with civic-minded individuals and businesses like you who truly want to make Gaston County a better place to live.
There are additional ways to support our school!
Check those that interest you.
- Allow the placement of CCP business cards, fliers or a small poster at your business
- Allow us to periodically post school registration and consignment banners on your business roadside property
- Donate gift cards from your business for raffle, fundraising events or door prizes
- Give in-kind donations – provide food and items for school operation, events and staff appreciation
- Sponsor a CCP child scholarship (whole or partial)
Thank you for your support!