Scholarships are considered when all the below criteria are met
- document household income
- document monthly bills
- disclose number of all adults living in the home
- disclose number and ages of all children living in the home
- provide a brief statement describing circumstances
Why do families have to pay part of the tuition?
One key component of educational success is parental involvement. Making a financial sacrifice is a strong incentive to getting, and remaining, involved. So the scholarship is a hand-up, not a hand-out.
CCP offer families confidentiality when awarded financial assitance, we expect families to do the same and NOT discuss the details of their award with anyone. Failure to do so will jeopardize your present award and the possibilty of future awards.
Reasons to Donate to CCP
When you give to CCP your gift will enable us to offer scholarship help for a family in need.
All donations to CCP are leveraged. The recipient families themselves also match your gift by paying their portion of the tuition.
Every donation to CCP is fully tax-deductible. We are a 501c3 nonprofit!
The foundation of a thriving middle class is access to a strong education for every child beginning in the first few years of life. Sadly, millions of children in this country are cut off from quality early learning. CCP is committed to closing this opportunity gap by working in our community to expand access to high-quality early education programs for our children through our scholarship program. To increase the impact, CCP shares the Christ story to further guide children to develop a relationship with God. We use bible stories to connect good deeds and love with our ever faithful Heavenly Father.The need
There is a tremendous unmet need for high-quality early learning throughout the country. Today, fewer than three in ten 4-year-olds are enrolled in a high-quality preschool program. Yet, the importance of early learning is clear. Studies prove that children who have rich early learning experiences are better prepared to thrive in school and through adulthood.
Children in countries as diverse as Mexico, France, and Singapore have a better chance of receiving preschool education than do children in the United States. In fact, the U.S. ranks 25th in the world in early learning enrollment. For children in the United States who do attend, quality varies widely and access to high-quality programs is even more limited in low-income communities. Doing better is more than just a moral and educational imperative. Every dollar spent on high-quality preschool returns $7 through a reduced need for spending on other services—such as remedial education, grade repetition, and special education—as well as increased productivity and earnings for these children as adults.
The goal is to provide high-quality early learning opportunities to all children so that they enter kindergarten ready to succeed in school and in life; to connect with families, form relationships and lend ourselves to be a source of Christ's love and guidance. YOU can make this happen by donationing to Covenant Community Preschool!
Blessing our Community.... Building God's Kingdom
Goals and Strategies:
CCP will provide low-income children with partial scholarships, making it possible for parents to provide a high quality, Christ-centered preschool experience for their child. By empowering parents to control their children’s education, CCP scholarships transform lives.
- Expand fundraising to increase the number of scholarships CCP can offer because CCP offers children access to a better education now. Every single child matters and that once a child is given food, clothing and shelter, there is no better way to break the cycle of poverty than through education.
- Raise awareness that every child does not have access to a quality education now. They deserve it and need it to prepare them for successful lives and to help build cohesive communities and a strong democracy.
- Faith development is age appropriate and intentional. CCP offers young children opportunities to learn about God and His ways. Christian education is integrated throughout our curriculum. The greatest blessings are from forming loving relationships with children and families.